The Ronnie Rig/Spinner Rig
Dave Tozer @ Viper Tackle
1) Take your chosen hooklength material and attach to a Ronnie rig swivel with a figure of eight loop.
2) Cut yourself a piece of shrink tubing just over an inch long and thread it onto your chosen hook I prefer the widegape-SPT.
3) Attach the swivel to the hook.
4) Slide the shrink tube down I’ve the barrel of the hook and shrink into place.
5) Thread on a 360 bait screw.
6) Add a hook bead and position opposite the barb.
7) Attach your chosen popup.